Your weekly funding news and deadlines update from GrantTracker.
Funding news this week
The Community Involvement grants allow residents and community groups to apply for projects that will benefit Housing Executive Communities. Projects must fit in with one or more of the below themes: Health & Wellbeing; The Environment; Intergenerational Practice; and Digital Inclusion. The maximum amount of grant available will be £5,000
Grants covering running costs, programmes and events for eligible organisations through Community Grants, Arts, Culture and Events Grants, and Good Relations Grants.
In 2021, this Grants programme is funding recreational day trips for children who experience disadvantage or who have disabilities. Deadline now extended to 13th September 2021.
The Creative Lives Awards are for creative projects that involve citizens, artists and creative people who participate for the love being creative and on an amateur basis. Organisers can be a voluntary group, a professional organisation or an individual creative citizen in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Cash prize and a package of support available to winners. Closes 23:59 on 31st August 2021.
Sea-Changers gives one-off grants to UK-based charities and ‘not-for-profit’ organisations including schools who are carrying out marine conservation related activities. They welcome applications from a wide variety of groups and entities. For grant applications up to £1,200.
Prince’s Countryside Fund powers community-led solutions through their grants and resources to ensure that rural communities flourish, now and in the future. Two grant programmes are open; Project Village Survival offers up to a maximum of £10,000 and Supporting Rural Communities offers funding up to maximum of £25,000,
The Community Foundation for Northern Ireland is delighted to combine these two funds together, to make up one larger funding stream, to enable them to distribute more grants to older people’s projects in Northern Ireland.
Closing 1pm on 26th August 2021
- Museums Challenge: Climate Change - This Grant Scheme will provide up to £20,000 to support accredited museums to challenge climate change by raising awareness of the climate emergency and mitigating actions or undertaking actions to increase sustainability or biodiversity in projects with a public dimension.
- Museums Connect Scheme - This grant supports accredited museums whether open or closed to adapt existing or develop new ways to connect and re-engage with audiences particularly due long periods of closure as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Accredited museums can apply for up to £2,000.
Both schemes close 4pm on 27th August 2021
The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust seeks to transform the world by supporting people who address the root causes of conflict and injustice. They operate several grant programmes.
- Peace and Security
- Power and Accountability
- Rights and Justice
- Sustainable Future
Closing date for all programmes 5pm on 31st August 2021
This church conservation scheme awards grants of £500-£5000 to churches, chapels and other places of worship in the United Kingdom for the conservation of decorative features and monuments, but not structural repairs. Grants are between £500 and £5,000.
Closing date 31st August 2021
Upcoming Fundraising Training
Develop your fundraising skills and support your organisations long-term stability with our training:
- Individual Giving 16 Sep 2021 - 10:00 to 11:30 (FREE)
- Successful funding applications 12 Oct 2021 - 14:00 to 16:00
- Preparing to Tender 18 Oct 2021 - 10:30 to 12:30
Bespoke training sessions are available on request.
Get ahead with GrantTracker and access over 900 funding schemes in NI's leading database. Just £100 a year for NICVA members and £145 for non-members here.