Your one stop shop for funding in Northern Ireland
Save time by having all your funding schemes at the touch of a button
Search from 1020 funding schemes funding schemes relevant to NI
Filter by funding topics, geographical regions and how much funding you require.
Email reminders straight to your inbox
Track funding schemes relevant to you:
- Reminder emails of your tracked schemes: 9 weeks, 3 weeks and 1 week before deadline
- Weekly email with details of new and reviewed schemes
- Email on the first of each month of all schemes on GrantTracker
Manage your funding applications
3 simple steps to manage funding:
- Identify funders
- Track your funding schemes
- Store your funding applications
What our users say...
I find GrantTracker to be an excellent tool for our Charity. It allows me to filter down my search for the area of funding that I need, whilst the star rating system saves me so much time on research. There's a great selection of Trusts to research and a brilliant tracking function to alert me of deadline dates.
Deborah Dagan, Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke
GrantTracker is regularly updated by NICVA's Fundraising Advice Officer, Jocelyn Horton.
Support and Advice is available and through our Support Form.
Fundraising Advice Support
GrantTracker is developed with the user in mind and has been subsidised to ensure affordability
£145 / year
- For non-NICVA members
£100 / year
- Price available to NICVA members ONLY
- Apply for NICVA membership
Sign up or renew your subscription to help you find funding!
Alternatively, request an invoice from [email protected]