Unltd Sport Relief Do It Award
Unltd awards are for people aged between 18 to 21 with an idea that will make a difference to others and the community. Award winners will manage their own project, receive mentor support and funding towards living expenses and project costs.
With the UnLtd Sport Relief ‘Do It’ award you can apply for up to £10,000 to grow an idea into a project that will continue to have an impact in the community for a period of a year or longer.
Unltd are looking for youths that:
Have exciting ideas that use sport or recreation (physical activity, arts, leisure, theatre etc) as a solution to a social problem, no matter how small
Have previous experience working within their community
Have the potential to produce a sustainable project
Will be able to learn and gain experience from the project
Are innovate and entrepreneurial.
The next application deadline is 12 July 2010.
Elsewhere in the news
- UnLtd Spaces4Change
- BBC Young People's Musical Theatre
- Unltd - make it happen awards
- The Big Challenge
- EU Daphne III (Combatting Violence) programme open
- BBC Children In Need Awardees
- Linking generations in Northern Ireland small grants
- IMPACT Awards for Youth
- Armagh and Dungannon Health & Social Care Small Grants
- Library Boards youth service funding