UnLtd - the Foundation for Social Entrepreneurs- is looking for innovative ideas that unlock unused or under-utilised spaces for young people aged 16-25, spaces that will be used for young people’s cultural, creative or sporting passions.
Awards of up to £5,000 are available for project ideas from individuals and informal (unconstituted) groups. Anyone can apply as long as young people stand to benefit from the project. 32 Awards will be made across the UK.
Awards of up to £5,000 are available. Apply online www.UnLtd.org.uk/spaces4change by noon, 5 May 2011.
Apply at www.UnLtd.org.uk/spaces4change
Elsewhere in the news
- BBC Young People's Musical Theatre
- Unltd - make it happen awards
- The Big Challenge
- Unltd Sport Relief Do It Award
- EU Daphne III (Combatting Violence) programme open
- BBC Children In Need Awardees
- Linking generations in Northern Ireland small grants
- IMPACT Awards for Youth
- Armagh and Dungannon Health & Social Care Small Grants
- Library Boards youth service funding