Tender Opportunity for Community Transformation Training
Newtownabbey Borough Council, on behalf of the CAN Peace III Partnership is inviting tenders to deliver the Community Transformation element of the Area Development Programme in relation to the CAN Peace III Partnership Strategy.
It is anticipated that this programme will create opportunities for engagement, challenge perceptions and introduce innovative learning models. It should involve, ex-prisoners, ex-combatants and/or key individuals who wish to be involved in conflict transformation within the CAN cluster area.
The deadline for the receipt of tenders is 16 March 2010.
Elsewhere in the news
- Awards for Bridging Cultures
- Integrating Communities Project Phase
- Interreg IVC Update
- Peace III Contributing to a Shared Society opens
- Participating in Peace - Funding Available
- Funding Arrangements for Victims and Survivors to be Overhauled
- Criminal Assets to Aid Communities
- Ulster Rugby stars take One Small Step
- Return of Heroes Return
- Peace III 1.2 Acknowledging the past re-opens