Armagh and Dungannon Health & Social Care Small Grants
The Southern Health & Social Care Trust Grant Aid Programme is open for applications from the local Community and Voluntary Sector organisations to fund projects that promote health and well-being throughout the Armagh & Dungannon council areas.
The grants, up to a maximum of £2,000, will be available to bona fide, non-profit making community or voluntary groups. This limit may be reduced depending on the volume and quality of applications received.
Further information and application forms are available (preferably by email) as follows:Post: Southern Health & Social Care Trust Promoting Wellbeing Team, Lisanally House, 87 Lisanally Lane, Armagh, BT61 7HW or Tel: 028 3752 0544.
Completed applications should be received by: Friday 26 February 2010 at 4.00pm.
Elsewhere in the news
- GlaxoSmithKline Health IMPACT Awards
- David West Trust opens
- Northern Board Calls for Applications
- Healthy Minds NI
- Linking generations in Northern Ireland small grants
- EU Daphne III (Combatting Violence) programme open
- BT Seen and Heard Awards 2009
- Southern Trust Positive Health and Wellbeing Small Grants
- DHSSPS Grants Question & answer session
- Healthy Project Money Available