Corporate Social Responsibility - Can It Still Be Relevant?
How relevant is CSR for directors having to contend with the unprecedented - unexpected - change in the global economy and can a relationship between charity and company deliver a mutually beneficial return? it has to - according to a symposium hosted by business, tax, and charity advisers russell new.
This article title gives an up to date business view of CSR.
Files to download
|Insight - CSR Is it Still Relevant.pdf||535.08 KB|
- Grant Tracker - Meet the Funders 2010
- In the Loop with Fundraising Information
- Grant-makers say applicants must do better
- Fundraising News Has a New Home
- Government Cuts and NICVA’s Recession Watch
- Grant makers say applicants must do better
- Gift Aid Gold - 28% Extra Free
- Who needs a cheap or free donor management database?
- Join our Free Fundraising Information Group
- Comic Relief to Reveal How They Beat the Recession